Justin writes, “I’m a 25 year old male. I’ve been talking a woman who is 43 years old and would like to know what are some of the pros and cons of such an age difference. Our relationship is not sexual but I was just curious because I’ve been hearing about relationships like this one.”
- Most likely she is going to be low maintenance. Younger women are typically high maintenance simply because as we get older we tend to slow down.
- More understanding. She has seen the world and has more experience in life. She will be looking at everything through a more mature lens.
- You will have opportunity to learn something from her and together you can take better decisions because you both will complement each other; you will bring a fresher perspective while she will provide experience and wisdom.
- Chances are very high that she cannot get pregnant naturally if you decided to get married and wanted a child together.
- She may have a lot of baggage in case she has failed in relationships, career, life, etc.
- You two might drift apart because over time you two will be in different phases of life.