Classic, sophisticated makeup
When all you have are few minutes for makeup
have been discussing how
to apply makeup when you are pressed for time.
We have already discussed the modern
makeup and natural
makeup techniques. This time, I will
tell you how to get that
look that works perfect for professional, business
How to apply makekup)
You will need
concealer, foundation, powder (loose or compact), and
blush or bronzer.
- Start with a clean and moisturized face.
- Apply concealer around the eyes and other flaw areas. You may use sponge, brush or your fingers.
- Apply foundation with brush or sponge.
- Apply blush. Smile and apply from the center of your cheeks up and out.
need a set of 2 or 3 eye shadows: one very light in rose, beige or white tones to highlight the area of the eyes. The other two shadows should be of a color that you like depending on the colors of your eyes. Both colors should be coordinated, one lighter than the other. You can do two tones of the same color.
You will also need eyelash curler, mascara, and
- Apply the lighter shadow over all the eye area.
- Apply the medium shade over the eyelid and the darker shade over the eye crease and outer half of the eyelid. Diffuse the
colors well; avoid hard lines. The application of the darker shade is the trickiest one. You can try different styles to find the best for you.
- An alternative to make it easier is to apply the darker shade just in the crease area.
- Curl your eyelashes.
- Apply the eyeliner on the upper lid and on half of the whole lower lid. If your eyes are small, avoid applying on the whole lower lid. Leave
one-eighths of the inner lower lid without liner.
- Apply mascara. (Related:
Eyelash extensions and
Celebrities with eyelash extensions)
- You will need lipstick, lip liner,
and gloss. Your lips should be moist and
smooth (you can gently exfoliate).
- Apply lip liner (lip pencil) all around your lips including the corners.
- Apply lipstick. (Related:
- Put a tissue paper between your lips and press it with your lip to absorb extra lipstick.
- Reapply lipstick. (Related:
- With the mouth closed, put a tissue on the lip and lightly press against them to set the lipstick so it last longer.
- You may put on your gloss after that.
for smoky eyes
to apply makeup foundations
to look younger
to be fashion conscious?
esteem and positive body image
home do it yourself facials
Should I always wear makeup