Chicken with port and balsamic vinegar
A healthy and easy recipe
10 pieces of chicken with bones but without skin
3 tablespoon of virgin
3 tablespoon of good quality (preferably aged) balsamic
½ cup of onions cut in small pieces
1 cup of chicken broth
For chicken rub
2 tablespoons of butter
2 cloves of garlic minced
2 table spoons of minced onions
Salt and pepper
2 table spoons of chopped basil or 1 teaspoon of dry basil
A pinch of dry oregano
- Mix all the ingredients for rub. Rub the chicken and put it aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add the onion and let it cook, add the chicken, turning
it as it becomes brown.
- When the chicken is done, put it aside and add the wine to the pan.
- Add chicken broth.
- Add the chicken and let it cook. Cover the pan.
- Once the chicken is completely cooked, let it sit for a few minutes. It should not be dry.
- Serve with vegetables and rice.
Gives five servings.
tomato dishes Healthy eating lifestyle