Latin style theme party
How to organize it?
Rob and Tina live in a Chicago suburb. They ask, "We have recently made some
Latin friends and we want to surprise them with a Mexican theme party. I know it is going to be difficult to impress them but we want to try. How do we start?"
How to organize a party)
||What your Mexican and other
Latin friends will appreciate is the gesture and the effort that you are going to put in so even if you don't do a perfect job, you will still impress them. Here are a few ideas to get started.
- Decorate with balloons and paper in many colors, but try to choose a family of colors if you want a more unifying look.
Decorate the dining table with pictures of Mexican celebrities, create a collage and use it as a table cover (you may put transparent plastic on top, plastic covers are very Mexico cantina) or as wall hangings. You can buy a magazine and cut the pictures or get them from the Internet. You can
go wild with this, so choose a theme: Mexican
cinema golden age (50s), current stars, boxers,
soccer teams and stars, famous brands, stars
60s, 70, 80s, etc, Mariachis,
gruperos (music from Northern Mexico) and anything else you can think of. This decoration will be a great conversation piece.
- Simplify your life and do a taco stand like the ones on the streets of Mexico. Set a table with all the salsas,
tortillas and meats so that everyone can prepare their tacos by themselves.
- Get a fresh drinks stand going. This will be a drink station where you can serve any type of fresh drinks such lemonade,
drink, and any other drinks, including sodas.
- Prepare a signature cocktail; it makes life simple. Pick either a
Margarita in any flavor or sangria. If you like
tequila, get good tequila, but if you do not like it, use any other
wine should I buy?). Apart from Corona, there are other Mexican beers like Tequila, Negra Modelo, and Dos
Equis. (Related articles: Mojito
- Dessert: Make some flan; it is delicious, relatively easy to make, and also cheap. You can also make a cup of Mexican chocolate or Mexican coffee.
Get the festivities going
- The most important thing should be music and dancing. Get some mariachi music to make your theme party more real.
- Throw some real diva attitude and put flowers in your head or a traditional brooch. Your husband can put a Mexican style
Related articles: Japanese
Gras theme party Coquito
vegetarian chili recipe
restaurant Azucar in New York City
Japanese style sakura party
Latino Japanese relationship