Responses of a cheater
When you confront an adulterous person
When you a
confront a cheater (or at least someone you suspect is
cheating), an innocent person will be direct and answer
the question with a simple "no" and they are o.k. with
Body Language Expert Janine Driver. While on
the other hand, a liar gets nervous about being believed, so
they will say one of the following 11 verbal responses and
then they will keep talking and talking and talking (repeating
their story over and over again).
- Who me?
- Are you saying you think I am cheating on
- What kind of person do you think I am?
- I would be stupid to cheat on you!
- It would be impossible to cheat on you!
- I swear I would never cheat on you
- My word is my bond (Related:
catch a cheat?)
- Honestly, I didn't cheat
- If I cheated, prove it!
- I already answered that!
- I knew this would happen!