Most people are not
comfortable to speak to strangers and that
is why it is not appreciated if you just
start a conversation with almost
anyone. That is why in airports, on planes and trains, and in other public
places it is hard to indulge in small talk for most of us.
But if you take the right approach, you can successfully
meet new people,
even make friends, and the best of all, flirt. The beauty of a lot of
these encounters is that you can go a bit farther simply because you know that
you probably will not meet with the same person again. (Recommended
link: Flirting techniques used by women)
Techniques for women to make the first move
Smile. It works since it is a great ice-breaker and makes you look
- Glance at him or even keep a fixed gaze on him.
- If you are close to him, brush up against him. Men treat it as a
positive sign of acceptance. If you are in a group, show special
interest in him, ask questions, and try to move him away from the group.
- Lick your lips during
- Parade close to him with exaggerated hip
movement so that he will notice you and will know that you are interested.
- Ask for his help with something (remember,
how girls would drop their books in college when they wanted the guy to come
to help and break the
- Do not
play hard to get.
Techniques for men to make the first move
- Lots of good eye contact, lots of smiles, compliments, and nice gestures.
- Try to move physically closer but be careful. You do not want to be
overly aggressive but you do want to
show your interest in physical intimacy.
- Show interest in her. Ask a lot of questions about her and maintain
eye contact all the time. Follow-up questions help.
- Keep talking about you to a minimum level. Just throw in a point
here and there just to make sure that she does not think that you have
nothing to talk about.
Related articles: How
to get the smoky eyes look for flirting?
to apply foundation that lasts longer?
by touching When
flirting is not casual and has hidden meaning
How to flirt with
married friend is flirting with me
a girl ask a guy out?
How to approach a neighbor
fast to move if I really like a guy