Nicholas Perricone gives the secret to becoming and looking
If it were at all possible, we would
love to stop
aging. But since that is unrealistic and unreasonable, let us talk about what is reasonable and possible:
In this context, the book "The Perricone Promise :
Live Longer in Three Easy Steps" by world-renowned dermatologist and bestselling author Dr. Nicholas Perricone is very timely. This is why we like Dr. Perricone's approach:
- Delay aging
- Look as old as we are or a few years younger
- Feel younger
- It is easy to follow
- The results don't take months or years to show
- It is not based on dieting or any other fad; it is a new way of living your life and having a better lifestyle
- Once you develop the habits recommended, you will hopefully retain them for life
Now if you are starting to already believe that you will suddenly start to look younger in a matter of days and life will be beautiful thereafter, this is what you need to know:
- Everyone know
what you need to do in order to lose weight (eat less and right and exercise more) but not many of us get it right. The reason: we lack the motivation and discipline to make it happen. The same applies with the Perricone approach. If you are not willing to make
fundamental changes in your lifestyle, forget it.
(Related article: Review
of Perricone diet)
- While most of the steps in the Perricone program are pretty simple straightforward (e.g. dump coffee and switch to green tea), others will cost you money (e.g. neuropeptide cream). So be prepared to spend a couple of hundred bucks on
supplements and skin creams.
Concluding remarks on becoming, looking, and feeling younger
- It's all in your head. Once you redirect your mind to rethink the whole age dimension, everything else will fall into place. As I always say, You are old when you think you are old. If you can change the way you think, everything else is easy.
- No one thing will do the trick. If you sip gallons of green
tea, it will help but what you really need to do is to make structural changes in the way you live (eat, drink, exercise,
sleep, think, attitude, etc.).
- Don't give up till you reach your goal. Each person is different and the results will be different for each one of us. Some might notice the difference in a matter of days but others might take months. But if you make the changes that are needed to
become younger, you will notice how young you look and feel.
Related articles: Anti-aging
solutions to increase longevity Makeup
secrets to look younger
to prevent aging
younger helps you find a relationship
How to look
young like Fran Drescher
How to age like a French woman